Benzie County Area
The Benzie County area offers several options for camping, from rustic sites to full-service sites for your RV home away from home. Come stay and play in the great outdoors.
Betsie River Canoes and Campground
13598 Lindy Road, Thompsonville, MI 49583, (231) 378-2386
Frankfort Crystal Lake RV Resort
2060 Highway M-115, Frankfort, MI 49635, (231) 352-7240
Platte River Campground
5685 Lake Michigan Road, Honor, MI 49640, (231) 325-5881
Sunny Woods Resort & Motel Platte River Campground
14065 Honor Highway, Beulah, MI 49640, (231) 325-3952
2788 Benzie Highway, Benzonia, MI 49616, (231 )882-9548
Turtle Lake Campground
854 Miller Road, Beulah, Mi 49617, (231) 275-7353
Vacation Trailer Park & Canoe
2080 Benzie Highway, Benzonia, MI 49616, (231) 882-5101
Discover more Northwest Michigan camping, campgrounds, parks, and RV park information...
Grand Traverse Area Camping
– The Traverse City area includes camping at two nearby state parks.
Leelanau County Area Camping
– Camping alternatives in the Leelanau County area range from rustic sites to RV resorts.
Benzie County Area Camping
– Whether you pitch a tent or park your big rig RV, you'll find swimming pools, convenience stores, playgrounds, fish freezers, laundry rooms and games at many campsites.
Camping in Manistee County
-- Enjoy camping along the Manistee River in the heart of the Manistee National Forest, and explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk.
More Camping Around Lake Michigan...
Northern Michigan Area Camping and RV Parks
– Looking for the perfect camping spot or place to park your RV? You'll find it and more with one of these Northern Michigan businesses.
– Check out this site for our largest list of West Michigan Campgrounds.
Wisconsin Area Camping, Campgrounds, RV Parks
– From rustic camping to fully modern sites, most campgrounds and RV parks fill up fast during the summer, so it's best to call ahead for availability.